Tuesday 18 December 2012

CHEEKY CHEEKY

Cheeky image i found flicking through my pictures on my laptop..
A shoot i did with Poppy in her bedroom.
Vivienne Westwood inspired.
Dress, styling & photography: Me
Model: Poppy


A few more images i found from a project i did in first year. I had so much fun on this module. 
Styling & Bag created by meeeeee...
(I also did a look book & created some labeled sweets to pop inside the goodie bag)
Modeled by my fave.. Poppy Tallulah
Photographer: India Greenhalgh

1ST YEAR S/S 13 SHOOT




More images ive found in hidden folders on my laptop! The beautiful Rosie Burns modelling the garments I designed and created for an old module. 

Styling & Designer : Me
Model : Rosie Burns
Photographer : India Greenhalgh 
Hair & Make-up : Poppy Tallulah 



No comments:

Post a Comment